Ads 468x60px

Hello and welcome to nutritious recipes for picky eater children. Teaching kids to eat healthy foods at a young age will help them develop healthy eating patterns for life. Here I try to include simple, nutritious and creative recipes for kids and I think the whole family will love them.

Monday 26 March 2012

Grapes smoothie

 Smoothie put double duty quenching thirst and satisfying hunger at the same time. They taste great as pretty as they look with lots of fiber and antioxidant for kids. 
 Although my kids like grapes they wouldn't eat so I tried a way to make grapes delicious for them.
I used frozen grapes, yogurt and vanila powder to make this smoothie. It is very simple yet so yummy like an ice-cream.

  • 2 cup frozen grapes
  • 1/2 cup low fat yogurt
  • 1 tsp vanilla powder
  • 1 cup water

Blend until smooth.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs